Image subcaption.Loar LM 220
Each mandolin will be setup by us
and played to ensure
that your new mandolin plays
and sounds great.
The action will be set
to the proper height
and the bridge set to the proper
location for correct intonation.
We will carefully pack your new
mandolin and ship it in tune.
Some tuning adjustment may
be needed when it arrives..
Kentucky KM 270 Mandolin $399.00
Mandolin Package Includes Beginner DVD, Book,
Picks, Tuner, Gig Bag And Professional Setup
Before 1922, most popular mandolins had Oval-shaped sound holes;
offering a distinctive sound that played a significant role in shaping the sound
of popular music of the day. The diminutive size, unique voice, and relative affordability made it perfect
for a wide range of musical styles. To this day, vintage examples of these popular A-style instruments
are still played by discerning musicians and coveted by collectors around the world.
Now, anyone can afford to own this legendary mandolin design in a Kentucky KM-270
A-style mandolin with the oval sound hole! Incorporating the best features of vintage designs,
and using only the best tone woods, each instrument is expertly hand-carved
and graduated to produce an instrument with a tone, look and build quality of highly prized
collectible instruments. So take a step back in time by playing a new instrument
that combines all the best features of old and the new -priced so that is affordable to all players.
Solid, handcarved and graduated spruce top
• Solid, handcarved and graduated maple back and sides
• Authentic, vintage 1920s-style body design • Traditional oval soundhole
• One-piece maple neck with dovetail neck/body joint at the 14th fret
• Rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot position markers
• Fingerboard bound in white ABS • Vintage-correct raised pickguard of laminated
black/white/black ABS with beveled edge and vintage-style attachment hardware
• Snakehead rosewood peghead with rosewood overlay depicting a vintage
Wreath design and Kentucky logo script in white pearl
• Vintage-style, adjustable rosewood bridge with small adjustment wheels
• Traditional 2-screw black truss rod cover • Bone nut • 13 7/8-inch scale length
• 22 highly-polished nickel silver frets • Nickel-plated tailpiece and
coverplate with Kentucky script and leather insert • High-quality tuning machines
with accurate 18:1 gear ratio and plastic buttons
• High-gloss nitrocellulose vintage sunburst finish
Kentucky KM 270 Mandolin Package Includes Setup, Gig Bag,
Electronic Tuner, Beginner Book With DVD and Picks
List Price Of This Mandolin Package Is $549.00
Your Special Sale Price is $399.00
Out Of Stock
Package With Hard Case Only $445.00
Have Questions Need Help? Call 1-865-333-1471 Or Order On Line